Book Consultation


What we do

Our Services


Permanent Residence

A new system called Express Entry opened on January 1, 2015 to manage how people with skilled work experience...

Read More

Immigration Programs

There are many pathways for foreign nationals to become permanent residents of Canada.

Read More

Extension of Status

If any individual is in Canada and wishes to stay longer then they can submit In Canada Extension of their current status.

Read More

Work Permit

As a foreign national, you need a work permit to be eligible to work in Canada. In order to apply for a work permit, you need to meet some basic requirements.

Read More

Study Visa

Most foreign nationals who want to pursue a study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada must apply for a Study Permit.

Read More

Visitor Visa

Whether you want to visit your relatives or experience the Canadian weather, you can apply for a short-term visitor visa.

Read More

Super Visa for Parents

Parents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can apply for an extended stay in Canada for upto 2 years.

Read More